WELCOME | བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས་
Opinionated Tibetan American Storyteller
- Thinking about loneliness in a diasporic Tibetan valentine to land on my Medium page
- 28 February 2020: Taking over the High Peaks Pure Earth Instagram as part of the exciting Tibetan women poets takeover series (along with many incredible Tibetan women poets!).
- Writing with other Tibetans in the Tibetan Writers Group Spring Workshop in London
- Trying to find decent coffee in London
- First draft of historical science fiction story set in several different time periods in Tibetan history
- Poem in dialogue with George Bogle, a Scottish man described by Wikipedia as an "adventurer" who was "first to establish diplomatic relations with Tibet"
- Poem: “apa and I discuss racism”
- Everything I can get my hands on by Palestinian-American writer Noor Hindi (start with poem "Ode to Friendship")
- Same for mixed Mescalero and Lipan Apache, Latin@, and European poet Julian Talamantez Brolaski (start with poem "stonewall to standing rock")
- Tibet: A History by Sam Van Schaik (for above project)
- Hawker Fare: Stories & Recipes from a Refugee Chef's Isan Thai & Lao Roots by James Syhabout