WELCOME | བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས་
Opinionated Tibetan American Storyteller
- Donating in support of Black lives and organizing, and you should too
- Consulting on Yakpo Collective’s brilliant Spotlight Series project elevating the voices, perspectives, and work of contemporary Tibetan artists
- Profiled in Tricycle Magazine, Tibetan Women Poets Share Their Stories
- Writing increasingly ridiculous newsletters - sign up for them here!
- In this illustrated essay, Flat Yoga
- My first chapbook - hit me up if you want to publish it!
- Essays: “Some Things Are Felt Through the Body” on grief, anger, exile, and rest; untitled on revisiting Harry Potter as an adult in the Tibetan diaspora
- First draft of historical science fiction story set in several different time periods in Tibetan history
- and having lively discussions on Tibetan history in online book club
- Leanne Betasamosake Simpson's brilliant book This Accident of Being Lost